Sliding roofing platform in Berlin
This project includes the design, production and delivery of a sliding roofing platform for DB Regio AG in its Berlin-Lichtenberg workshop.
At rest, or to move the roofing platform, the swing-out railings are parallel to the direction of travel and form the front guard rail of the roofing platform on the track side. The railing is manually swung out for work on the train roof.
All accessible rear and side areas equipped with fixed railings.
- Dimensions: 3,500 x 1,500 mm
- Max. height in parked position: 4,900 mm
- Imposed load on roofing platform: 300 kg (total)
- Platform vertical traversing distance: approx. 900 mm
- Railing height, fixed platform: 1,000 mm
- Railing height, collapsible railings: 1,000 mm