Maschinen- and Stahlbau Dresden is the efficient partner for the design, production, delivery and start-up of tunnelling technology and having decades of experience and comprehensive engineering know-how in the field of assembly and maintenance technology for rail vehicles.
Certificates and standards are the official proof that our company has the special technical knowledge, the necessary equipment, as well as the organisational requirements in order to continuously and consistently deliver top technical and craftsmanship quality in a demanding profession.
Certificates awarded to MSD:
- - Quality Management System according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, valid until 2021-08-27
- - Quality requirements for Welding according DIN EN ISO 3834-2:2006, valid until 2021-11-22
- - Quality requirements for Welding according DIN EN 1090-2:2018, valid until 2021-11-22
- - Energy Management System according DIN EN ISO 50001:2011, valid until 2020-04-09
- EN1090-1_MSD_Zertifikat WPK Stahl_DEU_bis 2021-11-22.pdf (91.3 KiB)
- EN1090-2_MSD_Zertifikat WPC Steel_ENG_bis 2021-11-22.pdf (90.8 KiB)
- EN1090-2_MSD_Zertifikat_DEU_bis 2021-11-22.pdf (76.1 KiB)
- EN1090-2_MSD_Zertifikat_ENG_bis 2021-11-22.pdf (74.8 KiB)
- ISO3834-de_bis 2021-11-22_1.pdf (121.0 KiB)
- ISO3834-de_bis 2021-11-22_2.pdf (107.0 KiB)
- ISO3834-en_bis 2021-11-22_1.pdf (117.7 KiB)
- ISO3834-en_bis 2021-11-22_2.pdf (101.1 KiB)