Mobile and stationary roof work platforms for Deutsche Bahn, Nuremberg depot
The working platforms are used for repair and inspection work on DB vehicles.
The modular construction with a grid dimension of 5 metres enables individual platforms to be put together in any required configuration.
Each segment includes at least two extending segments for adjusting the platforms to the respective vehicle contour. The extending segments are moved by means of a crank-operated mechanism.
The whole system consists of:
- 32 mobile 5 m segments
- 22 fixed 5 m segments
- Segment length: 5,000 mm
- Platform width: 2,000 mm (fixed part)
- Standing height, level 1: 2,250 mm
- Standing height, level 2: 4,500 mm
- Platform load capacity: 5.0 kN/ m2
- Extending segment load capacity: 5.0 kN/ m2
- Horizontal extension: 500 mm
- Running gear: Height adjustment, hydraulic
- Running gear design: 360! swivelling, braked