Lifting jack unit in the Raillon AG factory, Halle
The lifting jack unit consists of 8 lifting jacks which can be operated in a group or optionally in the sub-groups 4 x 250 kN or 4 x 350 kN.
The lifting jack consists of the structural steelwork (uprights) and a mechanical engineering part (lift trucks, spindle drive, clamp adjustment).
The clamp is installed in the lift truck and can be horizontally adjusted by 650 mm when unloaded using a handwheel.
- Lifting jack 4 x 250 kN, 4 x 350 kN
- Total lifting force of the unit, max. 240 to
- Lifting force of the lifting pillar 25 to 35 to
- Lowest bracket position above floor level 450 mm *)
- Highest bracket position above floor level 2,400 mm
- Lift height 1,950 mm
- Lifting speed: 240 - 400 mm/min
- drive power required, screw link actuator 4 x approx. 5 kW, 4 x approx. 5.5 kW
- Clamp adjustment horizontal, unloaded by hand approx. 650 mm
- Operating voltage of the motors 400 V / 50 Hz
- Control voltage 24 V AC / 230 V